People of Punk-o-matic 2 People of Punk-o-matic 2

awesome

that august chick was pretty hot especialy with that crazy messed up hair look ;) but this was awesome, i recomend women talk.

Evil-Dog responds:

yeah evil august is hawt :D

Pigeon! Pigeon!

WHOA

NINJA STYLE HOBO. make more of that dude.

Cyanide & Happiness Book Cyanide & Happiness Book

OMG

you stole my novel idea. and i totally can't believe this is actually for sale

The Race! The Race!

NOOO!!!!

i just lost a 50 dollar bet

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

hey

thats a lot of gas that bus must of wasted

Beer Run! Beer Run!

nice

heh check out the moon at the end

Floor:83 Floor:83

good

One of my uncles ran into the building to help those tring to get out, moments later the tower collapsed he was still inside.

9/11: Mad World 9/11: Mad World

its good

But people fail to see that lives were lost in a stretch of 500 miles a plane crashed into a field in philly due to the heroism of those onboard, the pentagon and those inside it killed by another crash heroism is doing what others wont even if you don't want to, the firefighters who entered to safe another life at the cost of their own, the regular people who stayed inside to help others leave, those are the heros and must never be forgotten as well as those who died not knowing what was happening.

Fightfor your future. Fightfor your future.

the ending

it was true but we must use logic to find who we must attack and not who we want to have attacked.

WTC Equals War. WTC Equals War.

chevellescool

If we pull out support for the Jihad will fade and they will lose the ability to do this no one will support but if we occupy the jihad will remain strong and the next 9/11 may be worse maybe the pentagon will fall as well as the whitehouse and maybe they will destroy Norad and shutdown our defenses and an attack will insue not only from terrorist but from countrys that hate us Russia and Japan, Germany and Britain we are not as liked as we like to think if we pull out support goes to us or nowhere if we stay in we look like dictators in the eyes of the world. No one person knows for certain what will happen odds are that the middle east will fall to the hands of millitia or other groups but that is the natural order of things and we mustn't interfier until they attack us and we must make sure we are attacking the right people.