People of Punk-o-matic 2 People of Punk-o-matic 2

awesome

that august chick was pretty hot especialy with that crazy messed up hair look ;) but this was awesome, i recomend women talk.

Evil-Dog responds:

yeah evil august is hawt :D

Pigeon! Pigeon!

WHOA

NINJA STYLE HOBO. make more of that dude.

Cyanide & Happiness Book Cyanide & Happiness Book

OMG

you stole my novel idea. and i totally can't believe this is actually for sale

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Great

i take it theres not going to be a 4th?

TheHeist TheHeist

good

I could have sworn that i've played a game almost just like this but it allowed you to hire other people and arm them and showed a little cutscene.

This is the Only Level II This is the Only Level II

yay

yay its back, the first was amazing this is just as good if not better, a little hard but still good.

Thunderstruck (REMIX) Thunderstruck (REMIX)

wtf

why does this sound like techno not AC/DC

Sorrow Knows Many Names Sorrow Knows Many Names

okay

it was okay. but thats good anyway i dont like most classicals except the really old and famus so this was good

MusicMyOxygen responds:

I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for the review.

Classic to Metal Classic to Metal

egh

the instremints are either outa tune or just not used right

StupidDog responds:

MY INSTREMENTS ARE ALWAS IN TUNE AND I PLAYED THEM PROPERLY SO SHUT UP, GINGER.

SAG SAG

okay

nice mix very detailed.

Puppeteer is now the Puppet Puppeteer is now the Puppet

It's good

betterratbrawl7777 I don't see where this could be representive of her own life unless she's a scientist but to ask if these are realated to her own life doesn't make you stupid but realize that when a person draws wheather they realize it or not it follows there phsyci and shows stuff like: ambition, personality, feelings, frame of mind. like me i constantly draw weapons nothing specific except i seem to focus on medievil eastern weapons but that shows a militiristic personality and i will be joining the Marine corps in 2 years and the medevil weapons show a traditional stand point on military tactics that follow a certain rule that must never be broken. and the eastern shows a fascination in history of that area and it being weapons could point to a person who follows historical tactitions and learns from them. and I will follow my own tactics once in the military and my one rule never to be broken is: Never save myself before someone else. and the last part: Sun Zhu is my favorite tactition and his tactics remain a constant of this world and should never be forgotten. but still thsi picture was good.

Sorrygirl99 responds:

what you just said there was life changing :3
thanks! :D

Smiley sprite Smiley sprite

Street fighter

has a new player: DDR smily! :)